A Historic Northwest Investment Property
The Prager Lombard Mansion was originally built in 1890 as a single family home of wood frame with brick, wood shingle and wood lap exterior, and was converted to an apartment building in 1943. The building features significant architectural character and detail on its façade, with period ornamental finishes. A designated Historic Portland Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Oregon Inventory of Historic Resources deemed it to be “an excellent example of the Queen Anne Style in Portland.”
Boutique Apartments With Details Galore!
• Queen Anne Style Prager Lombard 8-Unit Mansion
• Pride of Ownership Historic Multi-Family Investment Property
• Located in the Heart of NW Portland
• Zoned High Density Residential
• Outstanding Architectural Detail & Character
• Five (5) 1BR/1BA Units & Three (3) Studios
• Two Top Floor Apartments Just Completed
• Apartments Feature Hardwood, Tiled Floors & Fireplaces
• All New Fire Sprinkler Throughout Building
• All Apartments Individually Metered for Electricity & Gas
• Newer Individual Gas Furnaces
• Newer Hot Water Heaters & Electrical Panel
Restaurants, Shopping and More!
The Prager Lombard Mansion is located on the corner of NW 21st & Everett in the heart of Portland’s most sought after neighborhood. Situated within walking distance to restaurants, parks, schools, supermarkets, retail stores, Providence Park, and a wide variety of transportation options, tenants here in the Alphabet District are just minutes from downtown Portland, the Pearl District and all the amenities the City has to offer.